Honeywell Systems Analyst in San Luis Potosi, Mexico
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Support the definition of standards for IT services in Honeywell that include Client Computing, Print, Mobility, SharePoint, Unified Collaboration and Messaging. You will support multiple phases - from plan, design, build and run to inspection and adoption of hardware and software solutions including new acquisitions and upgrades. You will leverage pre-validated standards where possible and help identify best in class IT capabilities that can be integrated across end user platforms. You will be the end-user advocate, focusing on compliance and user experience provided by IT solutions.
Influence the design and implementation of contemporary IT services
Recommend IT services that provide a competitive advantage, through solid understanding of critical business and end-user requirements
Drive continuous improvement and compliant IT services to transform Honeywell into a contemporary, connected organization
Core duties involve Service Now administration, Change Management and configuration. Active participation in the Vulnerability Management process.
20 Documentation and reporting
20 Provide inputs to IT standards ,recommend/ implement
20 Support license management
20 Support IT adoption
20 Administration of IT tenets
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in IT field
- Conveys information with clarity and directness, ensuring the message is understood across diverse, global teams.
- Operations/ project management/ client relations experience
- Awareness of agile methodologies
- Experience in continuous improvement and risk assessment
- Ability to translate and deliver on business needs
- Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision.
- Achieving "fast and right" results in a matrixed environment
- ITIL foundation certification preferred
- Quickly and accurately identifies even subtle interrelationships and patterns among a variety of problems and issues.
- Experience required in Microsoft Office Suite
- Six Sigma Certification desired.
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD24442
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Av. Salvador Nava Martinez 3125, San Luis Potosi, SLP 78260 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.