USAA Sr Workday HR Information System Analyst in San Antonio, Texas
Purpose of Job
We are currently seeking talented HR Information System Analyst Senior for our San Antonio, TX facility.
Serves as a primary point of contact or an advanced knowledge resource for HR business projects involving the development, implementation and testing of systems modifications. Responsible for researching, analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving issues that impact data quality and integrity.
Assembles key participants & guides and facilitates cross-functional teams in the strategy development and implementation of business solutions. Works under minimal supervision. Performs complex work assignments and problem resolution across systems, processes, or channels. Acts as a key contributor; work and guidance to other team members is critical to goal achievement and team success.
- Leads & facilitates complex HR business projects involving systems and/or business processes to obtain business goals and operational objectives with minimal supervision.
- Assess overall project and operational risks and develops mitigation plans.
- Serves as a resource to the working teams on escalated issues guiding them in development and delivery of work products.
- Researches, analyzes, troubleshoots and resolves issues as necessary.
- Responsible for notifying stakeholders of issues and describing plan for resolution.
- Manages ambiguity and consistently drives clarity among stakeholders through negotiation.
- Responsible for data quality and integrity by ensuring system output is monitored, interfaces and systems are validated, and system security is administered appropriately.
- Coaches users to maximize system functionality and data output.
- Contacts and works with the IT community and vendor customer service as necessary to assist the customer in resolving system and/or data issues.
- Possess detailed knowledge of three or more HR business functions (Staffing, Compensation, Payroll, Employee Relations, Leadership & Professional Development, Benefits, and Workforce Analytics).
- Acquires and applies advanced knowledge of the business, its products and processes.
- Synthesizes analyses, identifies root cause(s), and provides recommendations that influence business solutions.
- Serves as a resource to less experienced team members on escalated issues of an unusual nature.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree required or 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 6 or more years of relevant business experience, to include, application system support, development projects, and business process and project risk assessments.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Advanced knowledge of data analysis tools and relevant technical discipline.
- Expert knowledge of Workday to include generating reports and business processes
- 10+ years relevant business experience, to include, application system support, development projects, and, business process and project risk assessment
- Expert knowledge of relevant industry data sources, and data analysis tools
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
Sr Workday HR Information System Analyst TX-San Antonio R0018167