PNC Business Systems Analyst Sr in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
100223 Bus Systems Analyst Sr
Participates in analyzing business requirements and production specifications for changes made to technology applications.
Formulates and defines the system scope and objectives, based on user needs and business processes .
Directs business process improvement projects for internal business groups, aiming to improve business results .
Identifies and documents all system constraints, implications and consequences of various proposed system changes .
Provides recommendations for addressing and resolving business issues, for a specific business group .
PA - Pittsburgh
Business Systems Analyst Sr
Line of Business:
Retail Banking - Customer Care Center
PAA89 - 500 Smithfield
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
PA - Pittsburgh
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 2+ years of relevant professional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Workflow Analysis - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to manage IT work activities, processes and progress within a system to improve organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
IT ENVIRONMENT - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of an organization's IT purposes, activities and standards; ability to create an effective IT environment for business operations.
Requirements Analysis - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of methods and techniques to elicit, analyze and record required business functionality and non-functionality requirements; ability to analyze these requirements to ensure the success of a system or software development project.
Business Process Modeling - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the activities, tasks, deliverables and techniques for documenting current business processes; ability to identify problems, opportunities, and re-engineering processes for improvement.
Business Assessment - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the activities, tasks, practices and deliverables for assessing and documenting business opportunities; ability to assess the benefits, risks, and success factors of potential applications.
Technical Writing/Documentation - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the technical language and writing approach, and the ability to write paper-based and on-line technical reference documentation (guidelines, standards, procedures, processes, applications, etc.)
IT Project Management - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to plan, organize, monitor and control IT projects ensuring the utilization of technical resources to better achieve project objectives.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
As a Business Systems Analyst Senior within the PNC Retail Customer Care Center, you will be based in Pittsburgh, PA or Kalamazoo, MI. You will be accountable for conducting ongoing, in-depth analysis and assessment on performance and customer/employee experiences across all of the Customer Care Center technology domains – including employee-facing technology/tools, IVR, contact routing. You will provide critical support to technology strategy leaders and management in assessing and prioritizing gaps; providing insight on performance trends; and identifying emerging customer trends (via internal data sources - complaint tool, voice of customer feedback, etc - and external marketplace intelligence) to inform near term action plans and long term technology investment strategies.
Participate in the development and design of features of new enhancements. Support the development, production, roll-out & promotion of new and improved capabilities & experiences.
Assist in the development of a business case, business plan, and roll-out of experiences.
Conduct analysis of customer and employee experience with key technologies plus assess market trends in support of the development of new and existing capabilities or experiences.
Executes customer focused quality assessments and improvement processes.
As part of the first line of defense, supports risk management, compliance, and audit needs as necessary.
Monitors business results of recently introduced capabilities, coordinates reporting, and may recommend modifications to improve results