Procter & Gamble IT System Analyst - P&G South Africa in Gauteng, South Africa
Do you want to join a team of women and men IT professionals who apply their skills to bring groundbreaking, technology-based capabilities and automation to life? Have you been looking to use and grow both your IT and business skills?
Whether your role is to build a solution, craft an IT innovation strategy for a business, cyber-protect our critical information systems and assets, or implement a project with a strategic supplier, your real passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded. We're inviting you to apply and join us.
As a new hire, you will join the IT function with full accountability and ownership for a project, for a solution or a set of key responsibilities within a large initiative. You will be managing business critical IT projects and delivering information systems that bring commercial advantage in a global business environment. You will enable faster and smarter decision-making, transform business processes and implement analytics in customer and consumers data to deliver actionable insights. This work is innovative and meaningful.
You will be required to:
- Leverage your technical skillset to improve ways to run business processes and/or applications
- Manage your own time effectively and coordinate with stakeholders and external partners
- Proactively communicate the status of the project, activities and help to remove roadblocks
- Build your own capability through the job experience, coaching/training for skills and business/technologies/applications knowledge building.
- P&G-sized projects and access to world leading IT partners and technologies from day one.
- Work in international teams with global responsibilities.
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
- Mentoring programs, trainings and industry certifications.
- Opportunity to change role every few years to be in the best place for you and best for P&G.
- Flexible work arrangements (working less than full time, work from home).
- P&G Vibrant Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center).
- Competitive salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans).
- Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
We are looking for:
- Minimum Bachelors or Master’s degree in a related IT field
- Application design & Integration methodologies knowledge
- Experience in on premise and Cloud computing
- Familiarity with data management & database design principles
- Professionals with a real passion for business and technology, with experience working on IT projects, eager to develop a career using IT to transform the business
- Strong leadership, innovation and interpersonal collaboration skills
- Strong analytical skills (specific technical / deep IT understanding preferred)
- English fluency
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 180 years globally. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit www.pg.com and our career website at www.pgcareers.com
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Job: Information Technology
Title: IT System Analyst - P&G South Africa
Requisition ID: IT 00001328